Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's what married people do

So....I finally gave in and made a blog for Dave and I. Yup, basically, it’s just a better space for me to talk about me, oh, and Dave and me. And of course to keep all of our stalkers up to date. :) I have wanted to do a blog for a little while and then about 4 weeks ago my brother Greg asked me if I was going to do a blog. Let me quote him, "Now that you are married are you going to make a blog? That's what married people do." So, with that said. I begin.
Dave and I have been married just over 2 months now. Which, when said out loud seems really short but it feels just the opposite of that. We are both going to school full time and both working part time. And our kitchen seems to always be dirty. That’s about the most recent goings on for us. I plan to upload some pictures from our different escapades of recent....you know, the wedding...life...and all that jazz.

No comments: