For those that don't know yet:
With this pregnancy I didn't have morning sickness as bad or as long as I did with Truman, because of that I predicted we would have another boy. When we first went into the ultrasound the tech said it was a girl and in the last 10 minutes he said he was now 98% sure it was a boy. That's what we are going with. My only real complaints with this pregnancy have been the morning sickness at the beginning and then the constant exhaustion. I haven't had many stomach/digestive issues like I did with Truman--that has been nice! However, I am now at the uncomfortable stage and I think I am getting heartburn which I didn't have with Truman and it is proving to be not very fun.
It should be a fun surprise for both Dave and I what this kiddlet will be named. We are very different in our approaches, likes, and dislikes when considering names. We currently have a list of 100 names between us. Of those 100 names we have narrowed it to maybe 10 names but we still don't agree on or like any of the same names from the list all that much. It took us 3 days to name Truman, we probably would have taken longer if our hand wasn't forced. We had to go to the hospital for Truman's 3 day check up, if we didn't name him then we would have had to mail in our own paperwork for the birth certificate. I didn't want to deal with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i didn't know this. Congratulations!!!1
Post a Comment