Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Very Dirty Not So Little Secret

Wooo! It has been a long while since I last blogged. I’ve found when I am extremely stressed about something I either ignore the blog or I blog to take my mind off of the stress. It seems my last case of stress I used the first method to cope. Since we moved out to Michigan in August I have been working on setting up student teaching. After weeks and months I got it set up in a fourth grade classroom (no more diapers!!!) and I am now in my fourth week. More on student teaching in another post. Just know, it is crazy busy but totally the career path I want to take.

With that little excuse for my absence over with, I will finally get to what my dirty secret is. As you already know we moved to Michigan in August. We moved into a two bedroom apartment since we have been married we have been fortunate enough to live in two bedroom apartments—the extra bedroom being our storage/guest room. So, if you would like to come visit we have cozy accommodations for you!

Disturbing isn’t it! The worst part is that that picture was taken 30 min. after I had already been organizing and cleaning that room. After living with a room like that for 4 months I finally broke down and got it all cleaned up. I was tired of going back there to look for a book or really anything and having to slide boxes out of my way to create a path or tear into every single box just to find or not find what I was looking for.


*****POOF*****


Ain’t it a beauty. Really you can come stay at my place now!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

wow! great job cleaning up!