Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stop. Rewind. Recap.

Seeing as my posts are few and far between I thought that I would recap on this past year. 2012 didn’t feel like it was that monumental in our life and yet it felt like it was monumental. Weird.

January
-Dave started his last semester of his second year of Law School.
- I continue to work at the daycare.

February
- Living life the everyday way (basically nothing exciting happened).

March
- We celebrated Buffy’s 1st birthday!!!

April
- My Dad came to visit good ole’ Moscow, ID.
- Our car died. We had to get a new, used motor put in and we were car-less for just over a week. The gas station convenient store down the road sure did get a lot of our business.

May
- Dave finished his last semester of his second year of Law School.
- Dave started summer courses.
- We celebrated owning Buffy for a full year.
- Went to UT for a quick trip and became Killer Bunnies experts.
- I had to move my daycare classroom across town to the other center. I hate moving my own stuff so moving stuff for work was no fun thing.

June
- Living life the everyday way (basically nothing exciting happened).

July
- Dave finished summer courses.
- We went to Boise for a long weekend. Dave and I became Euchre experts.
- Celebrated our 4 YEAR Anniversary. Holy Moly.
  
August
- Went to UT.
- Celebrated my 25th birthday. :(
- Interviewed for a new job.
- Was offered and accepted a paraprofessional position at Moscow Middle School.
- Dave started his 3rd year of law school.

September
-Celebrated Dave’s 29th birthday.
- I started my new job.

October
- Dave goes to a Green Bay game with his Dad in Wisconsin.

November
- We stayed in Moscow for Thanksgiving and didn’t have any turkey. :(

December
-Dave finished his semester of Law School leaving only one more. Whoop whoop!
- Went to Boise for Christmas.

This past year really flew by! I almost want time to slow down but at the same time I don't because I want to get moving on with my life. No more school, please!

3 comments:

Amanda Jeffs said...

Whoa, did we even see you in 2012? That's crazy.

The Hildreths said...

Sooo you forgot to mention in September that WE moved in next door. I don't know how you forgot THAT highlight:)

hahaha you guys are awesome!

Unknown said...

So in 2013 we need to get together one weekend...