As I mentioned in my previous post, Buffy has free reign of the apartment now. All has gone well the only thing that she has ever gotten into while we have been gone was some toilet paper. And it's usually only a piece or two that she has shredded. BUT yesterday when I got home I did a few things before sitting down on the couch with Buffy. The moment I walked to the couch I saw the evidence of a naughty puppy deed. At first when I saw it I thought Buffy had gotten some sort of fabric and shredded it into the finest little pieces of thread. Then I touched what I thought were threads of fabric and nothing moved. That's when I realized Buffy had found a pen and drawn on two of our couch cushions. I look over and 5ft away there was a pen that was chewed up and a very guilty puppy curled in a ball.
Dave had the computer at school so I called my friend Brittany and asked if she could google 'how to get pen out of a microfiber couch.' Then the cleaning began. It was like magic! To clean the two cushions I just used a clean wash cloth and some rubbing alcohol. For some reason I thought I was suppose to dab it with water after I did the rubbing alcohol. DO NOT DO THIS. It left a hideous water stain on the cushion so I ended up having to throw the cushion covers into the washing machine and let them air dry over night to get the water stain out.
Poor Couch
The Magic Of Rubbing Alcohol
One Very Guilty Pup
The Culprit Serving Time In Puppy Jail
Dave Asking Her What She Did
Like It Never Happened
2 comments:
wow! Talent! Congrats on your job btw! So fun!
just wait until its a child and permanant marker on the couch :)
Post a Comment